Wo war ich / Where was I

Ich war unterwegs, viel unterwegs: Shanghai, Peking, Zollernalb, Austin in Texas, wieder Zollernalb und endlich Berlin.
I was in transit, almost around the world: Shanghai, Beijing, Zollernalb, Austin in Texas, again Zollernalb and finally Berlin.

Blick aus dem Hotelfenster in Shanghai
My view from the hotel window in Shanghai
Gegensätze: China und dann die ländliche Gegend einer meiner Heimaten. Mein G hat mal wieder ein Problem und Moritz hilft, zumindest versucht er es.
Antagonism: China and then the countryside from one of my homes. My G has once again a problem and Moritz tries to help.

Lieblingsbild: Guter Rat ist teuer
Favorite picture: What are we going to do now?
Der nächste Stop war in Austin, Texas auf der SXSW. Etwas durcheinander war ich schon durch die Reiserei in die verschiedenen Zeitzonen. Daher habe ich auch erstmal nicht mitbekommen, dass das smart Haus, wo ich eine kleine Präsentation zum Thema Duft hatte in der Sabine Strasse war.
Next halt: Austin in Texas at the SXSW. I was a little bit confused because of these long trips in different time zones. So Alexander has to show me that the smart house location where I had a small presentation about scent was in the Sabine street.

Sabine Strasse in Austin Texas
Sabine street in Austin Texas

Duftbeispiele auf der SXSW
Scent samples at the SXSW
Wieder zu Hause hatte jemand über Nacht Pfosten auf meiner Wiese nieder gefahren und Müll entleert. Daraufhin habe ich kurzfristig entschieden, das meine Ponys Ihren 'ersten' Wohnsitz in Berlin haben werden.
Back home again someone rampaged at the meadow over night and knocked over two posts with a car inclusive some garbage. After that I decided very short-termed to change the permanent residence of my Ponys to Berlin.


Vandalismus erzeugte wilde Entschlossenheit
Vandalism created a steely determination
Punktum, entweder rede ich jetzt endlos oder höre auf. Ich entscheide mich fürs letztere und erzähle von den nächsten Geschichten!
And that's that! Either I talk endless or I stop right now. I decide to stop and talk about new stories in my life! 

Comments

  1. You're a real world traveler - I think that kind of trip would wear me out, but I have no worries because I have nothing of such importance to say that so many people would want to hear.
    It's good that Alex was able to accompany you; I wouldn't want to leave Mr Shoes behind either. And what a coincidence that you find a street named after you in TX, of all places!
    I'm so glad too that the ponies were still inside their pasture even though some jerks broke your fence - this proves that your ponies know where they have it the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts