I take a break

I take a break from this Blog.
It is in my mind since some time and while I was driving to my Pony's this morning I felt that it is about time to actually change something or say something.
Sitting at my computer and start typing I felt stupid,  and I was asking myself when do I started this Blog. And then lost myself in the past and older posts ...
I like my Blog much more in the beginning. While reading I had to laugh and even get tears in my eyes. I was honest and funny in my self reflection.
What happened and when did it happen that I bore myself with my posts. One reason why I kind of stopped writing: Just another story of hiking with Pony's.
I will try to find out by reading myself through my Blog. And maybe I can catch myself back ...

Finally I looked through the pictures I made in August 2018 for leaving not without summarizing and showing that we are at least look like the same. Also trying to make a step into the direction I want to go again with this Blog right now.

For what ever reason I made several photos from my feet ...

During a workshop at work, I was bored.

At the lake, the Ponies were in the lake, I'm not.

Dirty legs during a hike.

My bike and I in Berlin.

Before 6 o'clock in the morning. I love the atmosphere. But now
all has changed, autumn is coming and I already need lights at this time.

Me and my usual problems. I'm always packed (see picture above).
I made it, but it was difficult.

We are and always be vagabonds ...


Almost invisible between the trees.

Because I can't run since Easter Sunday my guys gained weight.
So riding and horse carriage is added to our program.

Followed by a herd of young stallions. Me riding Point.

Exploring new areas and enjoying new sights: Swans

No weather what

Berlin, around my corner but I saw it the first time. Made me goosebumps about the beauty and intensity.




And one last famous word: Because of writing this Blog in English I 'met' a women in Canada. She is the best what happened out of this Blog.
But she shut down her Blog and I was worried. Finally I plucked up my courage and wrote her. Similar thoughts over the distance for absolute different reasons.
But I learned, just tell, maybe there is one reader I don't know who worries ...

Hopefully see you soon, I have the feeling today I did understand something. And that's always the first step!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts