The cause and the effect / Ursache und Wirkung

That's the cause ...


Crutches because of a 'small' knee surgery

 ... and that's the effect



This book is sitting some time in my shelf and why I felt sort of grounded I started to read it. I thought I could escape in my mind. Didn't work with me, so I took the book with me outside (now I can in a limited way). I would say the best way to read this book is while sitting outside, for example in your carriage, surrounded by the sound of your grazing ponies. Best fit ever!

And here some help from my side if you don't have the sound of grazing ponies at your hand.



You can find the book at amazon, (also in German). It's from Aimé Tschiffely.

And to sum up my situation: It's rough, but it will pass!




Comments

  1. ouch, hope you are on the mend and back playing with the ponies soon. Books are always a good place to escape too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that time can pass sooo slowly! But yes I'm getting better. Thank you! I also finished a book which you recommended: The world without us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts