Sister Sister

Life delivered a new package. As always it was not very sensible while delivering and just knocked me out. While coming back to my feet I look suspicious and sad at the parcel. Big, dirty and stinky.

As the ones who has to get along with me every day I asked my hairy friends this morning what to to with the freshly delivered package.
Pepe: Just load it and go on with your life.
Point: Run as fast and far as you can.
Moritz: Compost it. But for that you have to be smart, you have to be hardworking and you need a lot of time.

Sister Sister
My sister and I were the most diverse sisters you can imagine. But when life drop it's package for you, you can't refuse delivery. Therefor I load it up and try to find a new rhythm.
In memory of my sister.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts