Wintertick / Winterzecke

That there are two seasons for ticks in one year seems long ago. We do have ticks all over the year.

Wintertick

I'm on holiday for a week and looking back at the pictures it feels as if I had a lot of catching-up to do. Not only the Pony's, my knitting also kind of exploded in several projects. It feels like playing - outdoor and indoor.

A foggy day: Riding Point

Finished and pleased

Pepe as a carriage horse. He is a great and save carriage horse but neither of us likes it. He is so slow you will not believe it and I'm bored. But now and then I think he should ... (Why?)
Since I can't hike or jog any more I try and try and try, but I think I found something!

As slow as you can't imagine

Trash in the middle of nowhere

So Pepe is not the carriage horse and I'm not a carriage driver, at least by heart.
I can ride Point, but he is 25 and I just think that sometimes is OK, but I look for another solution that fits us all and feed my play instinct. Not easy. Moritz is also a nice carriage horse, but there is me again and with a carriage you are really not flexible in choosing ways. Playing is hard with a carriage.

THE Pony bike. It's light and fast.

I asked my mother for her old bike and tried it now for several times. It works really great. We can be slow and stroll around, we can try out new ways. We can be out forever, or just for a short and fast round around the block.
Pepe is like in his old times while jogging. He has to go in front so that I can see him. Point is at my side and Moritz attached to him. Today we were in an explorer mode and looked for new ways. We were out for 5 hours and traveled 17 km. I'm frozen but very happy! I'm sure I will have a beauty sleep.

Like in a fantasy movie: The big worm storms by

Patiently waiting while I look into the lake for the sky

The sky as deep as the lake

Comments

Popular Posts