Pepe walks Sabine

Now and then Pepe gives me the feeling that he needs some extra care or some special time with me. After a business trip in the first half of the week I thought 'now is the time'. 
We met three horse girls and made a big fuss about it. Yes, this little stallion has a voice :-) We jumped several times over a small river and crossed a very small bridge. All in all no adventure, just strolling around.
After 6 miles we passed our house and met Alexander with a coffee.


Quinces, cheese, coffee, sweet bread ... - not an acceptable breakfast for a pony, but attractive for an inspection.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure about quinces, having never tried one, but my main guy would definitely mow down that bread. And possibly some cheese. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts